Specialists in live streaming, podcasting and interactive storytelling
You need content to market your project to your audience. You also need to understand how to use that content. When you do, you can energise your online audience and realise its value. Because Inner Ear’s digital media production specialisms include live streaming, podcasting and interactive storytelling, we create digital media content that magnetises, motivates and monetises audiences.
So we work with clients who have creative projects that need to engage an audience. Specifically, we can help you with content creation, digital media production and support.
If you get in touch today, then we can discuss how we can help you bring your audience closer and realise its value.
Our clients include
Inner Ear has
23 years experience,
1000s of productions &
10M+ views and listens
Inner Ear was established in October 2000. We launched Radio Magnetic in March 2001. We went on to specialise in live streaming and podcast production and have worked on hundreds of projects all over Scotland, across the UK and around the world.
We use specific digital platforms to reach niche audiences. Our live streamed programmes and podcasts have reached millions of people. Our work has helped clients engage audiences and generate extra revenue. We can help you energise your online audience and realise its value too.
Our clients include people working in music, arts, culture, entertainment, technology and brand marketing.
How we can help you
We create content to energise your online audience. Content formats include live programmes, podcasts, audio tours, video features and documentaries. So, our services include planning, production and publication.
We can also help you to realise your audience’s value with over the top services (i.e. branding and pay-per-view). So to reach people we distribute content as live streams, podcasts and interactive experiences.
Additionally, we can support you to deliver your project yourself. To do this we offer bespoke advice and training, research and creative strategy. Ultimately, with our help, we aim to empower you to be able to run your own projects.
Speak to us
Let’s discuss how to energise your online audience so you can realise its value
Our recent work
- How To Entice Tourists By Live Streaming The WorldsAll the world’s pipe band audiences meet in Glasgow in August. We have been live streaming the pipe band world’s flagship events. And the energised online audience hang off every note. If you have enthusiasm and engagement like this, then you have an opportunity to showcase the city as a must-see destination. “Visiting Glasgow is… Read more: How To Entice Tourists By Live Streaming The Worlds
- Increasing Value by Live Streaming Piping Live! 2023 FestivalPiping Live! celebrated its 20th year in August 2023. We helped the festival solve their digital technology problems. Going beyond live streaming, we produced a digital event experience with its best production values, audiences and revenues to date. Piping Live! has some of the best bagpipe players in the world. It includes genre-bending bands and… Read more: Increasing Value by Live Streaming Piping Live! 2023 Festival
- Monetise Live Streams by Harnessing the Highland Dancing Passion“Capture 605 highland dancers performing on three stages, over three days. Make the first two days available to watch for free. Then, monetise live streams of the World Highland Dancing Championship Finals.” All this from a field in Dunoon. This year’s brief from Cowal Gathering was similar to previous years covering and live streaming the… Read more: Monetise Live Streams by Harnessing the Highland Dancing Passion
From our blog
- How You Differentiate Between Live Streaming, Simulated Live and PremiersLive streaming refers to the broadcasting of real-time video content over the internet. It allows viewers to watch events as they unfold, with no delay between the actual event and its online transmission. Live streaming creates a sense of immediacy and interactivity, as viewers can engage with the content by posting comments and participating in… Read more: How You Differentiate Between Live Streaming, Simulated Live and Premiers
- Illuminating Success: How to Choose the Best Video LightsWhether you’re embarking on a cinematic masterpiece, a captivating web series, or a live-streamed event, the importance of proper lighting cannot be overstated. So, you need to choose the best video lights to make your production shine. While shooting outdoors in natural light is a photographer or videographer’s dream, the real challenge arises when you’re… Read more: Illuminating Success: How to Choose the Best Video Lights
- All Jibs & Gimbals? How to Get a Grip on Your VideoWhen you are filming anything, whether it’s for live streaming or video production, holding the shot steady is essential for a good viewing experience. And that’s hard to do with just your hands; especially with a smartphone. So you need to get a grip on your video. Using some kind of grip can really help.… Read more: All Jibs & Gimbals? How to Get a Grip on Your Video
Our creative brands
TRADtv features traditional, folk, Celtic, Gaelic, Scottish and world music. In particular it includes exclusive live performance videos and features, created by us, on location.
Because it keeps its ear to the underground, Radio Magnetic covers electronic, alternative music. We launched it in 2001. Back then it was fresh. Today it is one of the longest-running internet radio stations in the world.